The search is on to find our Gardeners’ Garden 2018… Enter online with photos of your garden – there's £2,250 gardening kit to win!
Powered by Cobra & Garden Answers
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES 1 June 2018
We’ve teamed up with the experts at Cobra to offer you the chance to win brand new gardening equipment worth a total of £2,250! Just enter our brand new competition to find the Gardener’s Garden 2018, and our winner can take their pick from Cobra's extensive range.
Entries can be private gardens of any size and any style – from the smallest urban courtyard to a rambling rural plot. They can be photographed at any time of year, as long as the images were taken within the last 12 months.
Our judging panel will visit the top five shortlisted gardens to pick one overall winner and two runners up, who will claim 2nd and 3rd prizes (see below).
Readers will have their say, too, by voting for the People’s Choice award on the Garden Answers website, after the closing date (from June 2). All voters will be entered into a prize draw to win a Cobra Multi-tool MT250C worth £249.99. We’ll share all the results in the November 2018 issue of Garden Answers (on sale 10 October).
Sponsored by gardening equipment manufacturer Cobra, the owners of the best three gardens will win the latest Cobra kit to help them make the most of their gardens. In total there’s £2,250 of Cobra equipment to be won, as well as the exciting opportunity for your garden to be photographed professionally for a feature in Garden Answers magazine.
Our distinguished panel of judges will include: Liz Chaloner, Director of Cobra; Holly Daulby of Paskett PR; George Plumptre, Director of the National Gardens Scheme; Liz Potter, Editor of Garden Answers; and expert gardener, Martin Fish.
HOW TO ENTER…
Simply upload a maximum of five photos of your garden to our competition entry page. Label each photo with your initial, surname and number in sequence. For example, if your name is John Smith and you are uploading your first photo, save it as ‘Jsmith1’. Save the second one as ‘Jsmith2’, and so on. Use a fresh entry form for each image.
Photos must be saved in the jpeg digital format (.jpg) and can be up to 3MB each. Once you your images are saved and labelled, simply fill out the form and upload your photo.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to amateur gardeners who do not earn a living by designing or maintaining gardens for money.
2. The garden must be privately owned and located in the UK. It may be open to the public for charity, but must not make any profit for the owner.
3. The gardens must be maintained by the owner with no more than one full-time or two part-time helpers.
4. You may enter up to five images of your garden, photographed within the last 12 months.
5. Employees or Cobra and Garden Answers and their associates, friends and family members are not elligible to enter.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition sponsor Cobra is offering our winners a dazzling range of prize options.
• The best overall garden will win £1,000 RRP-value of Cobra garden equipment of their choice.
• The second place runner up will win £500 RRP-value of Cobra garden equipment of their choice.
• The third place runner up will win £250 RRP-value of Cobra garden equipment of their choice.
• The People’s Choice winner will win a further £250 RRP-value of Cobra garden equipment of their choice.
• Voters for the People's Choice award will be entered in a prize draw to win a Cobra multi-tool MT250C worth £249.99
• Shortlisted gardens may also receive a visit from a professional photographer for a photoshoot of the garden to appear in Garden Answers’ November issue.
WIN your choice of Cobra garden tools - see www.cobragarden.co.uk for the full range
Cobra Garden was launched in 2013 by garden machinery experts Henton & Chattell, a family company based in Nottingham, with more than 80 years’ experience in design and manufacture. The Cobra range now includes more than 150 products, for a comprehensive choice of petrol, electric and cordless lawnmowers, as well as hedge and grass trimmers, chainsaws and brushcutters for both professional and domestic users. Its products are available across the UK, via Cobra’s network of approved specialist dealers who have the knowledge and experience to help you choose the right product for your needs. The dealers will also provide expert after-sales assistance. For more information about Cobra and to see its full range visit www.cobragarden.co.uk