This upright winter shrub bears clusters of spidery, fragrant yellow flowers in December and January. Can you tell what it is by completing the jigsaw and looking at the five clues below?
1. It likes a moist, well-drained soil and prefers full sun or part shade... ideal for a woodland edge
2. It will slowly grow to H and S4m (13ft) in time - prune in spring after flowering
3. It's a deciduous shrub and the bright green leaves turn soft yellow before falling, making it a good choice for autumn colour and winter flowers
4. Cultivars include 'Jelena', 'Aphrodite' and 'Diane'
5. The leaves, bark and twigs are used as a homeopathic remedy for diarrhoea, itching, stings and bruises.
FIND OUT THE ANSWER!