Garden Answers is the magazine that guarantees hands-on help for gardeners. Every month it brings you help and advice on flowers, fruit and veg - all in one magazine. So whether you want beautiful borders, a thriving veg plot - or both - then Garden Answers will help you achieve them. Every month it will inspire you with gardens to visit, in-depth looks at different plants and projects for your garden, plus tests on essential garden tools, answers to your gardening questions and great competitions, to help you get the most from your garden all year round.
• Make a festive container – create a seasonal patio display
• Ten of the best – attractive shrubs that shrug off the cold
• Enjoy natural decorations – adorn your home with festive foliage, stems and berries
• Make gifts from the garden – use your garden's bounty to create unique gifts
• Grow and eat – prepare veg plants for spring
• The ultimate Christmas gift guide
• Celebrate… December, with the sculptural forms of frosted seedheads
• Garden heroes – meet Fran Clifton from the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
• New plants – add blooms and berries to your Christmas wishlist
• Jobs for December – insulate your greenhouse and move dormant shrubs
• Clare Foggett shares her Christmas wishlist!
• Pippa Greenwood takes stock of successes and failures from 2014
• Beautiful borders – create a woodland glade with snowdrops and winter aconites
• Be inspired by readers' gardens – this month we visit a wildlife-filled garden in Wiltshire, a grass packed modern country garden in Bedford and an architectural garden in Swansea
• Join Sarah Hopps as she visits a restoration project at Wentworth Castle
• Wildlife – make a DIY birdfeeder
• Your questions answered, including cleaning birch, preventing flood damage, saving seed and making a rill
• Dealing with kids – encourage youngsters to love the garden
• Garden health check – we help a couple with their mature garden
• Over to you – readers' letters and photos
• Community gardening – a London oasis with flowers, fruit and veg
• Columnist Naomi Schillinger recommends some gardening reads
• We’ve got £1,700 worth of giveaways, including a hotel break, National Garden Gift Vouchers, tickets to the West End, and plant food. Just click the WIN tab at the top of this page to enter.
• For every reader there's a FREE amaryllis and gooseberry plant (just pay postage) as well as money-saving offers on hellebores and other plants
• Puzzles and prizes – win a wildflower meadow, or just play for fun!
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue delivered to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!