Garden Answers is the magazine for gardening enthusiasts who want ideas, planting inspiration and friendly expert advice to create a beautiful garden that looks good all year round.
Every month it brings you the best of what's in flower now, design ideas to try at home, hints and tips to make light work of garden chores, cash-clever projects, practical advice on caring for your plot and stylish reader gardens packed with gorgeous plants. Our regular Wildlife and Grow & Eat sections are fun and informative - helping you make the most of your outdoor space.
December issue on sale now.
• Frosted forms: Plants that sparkle when temperatures plummet.
• Be inspired by: A colourful border for December, rustic willow, plus diary dates and book reviews.
• Create a natural Christmas: Bring the garden indoors with festive gifts, displays and decorations.
• Make a festive garland: Harvest flowers, berries, twigs and leaves.
• Choose the best new tulips: Our pick of the most exciting new colours and shapes for 2016.
• Take a fresh look at holly & ivy: The best cultivars to grow of our two favourite winter evergreens.
• Flowers for drama: Make a statement in your garden with our pick of some unusual new plants.
• Also: Jobs for December, escape to the greenhouse, containers with winter chic, rewarding plant gifts, beautiful gardens, wildlife, how to brighten up a bare patch, and delicious preserves and chutneys.
• Free for You: Win a hotel break and Gold Pass to explore England's finest houses, a pampering spa break at Ragdale Hall, and autumn/winter lawn care treatments.
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!