Garden Answers magazine
Garden Answers is the magazine that guarantees hands-on help for gardeners. Every month it brings you help and advice on flowers, fruit and veg - all in one magazine. So whether you want beautiful borders, a thriving veg plot - or both - then Garden Answers will help you achieve them. Every month it will inspire you with gardens to visit, in-depth looks at different plants and projects for your garden, plus tests on essential garden tools, answers to your gardening questions and great competitions, to help you get the most from your garden all year round.
- Inside our September issue (on sale now)
- Cottage garden revival – relaxed and rustic cottage gardening with a 21st century twist
- Ten of the best – self seeders
- New lease of life – how to use salvage in your garden
- Cut flowers – create a patch of blooms to bring inside
- Wildlife – draw in birds and bees
- Grow and eat – Helen Billiald has clever storage and meal ideas for harvest time
- Celebrate… September, with inspiration for laid-back border style
- Garden heroes – meet Mike Friend from Heligan Garden
- Jobs for September – find out what you could be doing this month
- Clare Foggett tells you how to beat vine weevil in the greenhouse
- Pippa Greenwood on how to take hardwood cuttings
- Beautiful borders – add sizzle with hot border plants
- Be inspired by readers' gardens – this month we visit a creative cottage plot in Oxfordshire, a multi-tiered treat in Wirral, and the 'Good Life' in Lancashire
- Join Sarah Hopps as she visits RHS Hyde Hall in Sussex
- Your questions answered, including hybrangea troubleshooting, levelling lawns, dividing crocosmia, storing carrots, and dealing with a high maintenance plot
- Garden health check – advice for a sandy seaside garden in Dorset
- Garden buys – kit for renovating your lawn, and the pick of chimineas
- Over to you – readers' letters and photos
- Community gardening – a picturesque plot in the corner of a south London park
- Columnist Naomi Schillinger plans a succession of flowers from January to July
Great offers and competitions
- We’ve got more than £1,600 worth of products to give away including a 4-piece Fiskars tool set, a fruit and veg nurture kit, two tickets to the London homebuilding and renovating and home improvements show. Just click the WIN tab at the top of this page to enter.
- For every reader there's FREE clematis and fertiliser as well as money-saving offers on alliums, spring bulbs, echinaceas and salvias
- Puzzles and prizes – win a gas barbecue or just play for fun!
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue delivered to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!