Garden Answers magazine
Garden Answers is the magazine that guarantees hands-on help for gardeners. Every month it brings you help and advice on flowers, fruit and veg - all in one magazine. So whether you want beautiful borders, a thriving veg plot - or both - then Garden Answers will help you achieve them. Every month it will inspire you with gardens to visit, in-depth looks at different plants and projects for your garden, plus tests on essential garden tools, answers to your gardening questions and great competitions, to help you get the most from your garden all year round.
- Inside our August issue (on sale now)
- Stars of late summer – Ian Hodgson picks his favourite plants for the season
- Ten of the best – the top coastal look plants
- Fire up the garden – Val Bourne praises crocosmia
- Hot new plants – fiery newcomers to light up beds and borders
- Wildlife – who's eating who in your garden
- Grow and eat – sow Oriental greens, hardy onions, propagate herbs and help pumpkins ripen
- Deal with s scorching suntrap – star performers for real hot spots
- Celebrate… August, with voluptuous summer planting schemes in a riot of shades
- Garden heroes – meet Andrew Lawson, Head Gardener at Tresco Abbey Gardens
- Jobs for July – find out what you could be doing this month
- Clare Foggett shares her plant-feeding regime in the greenhouse
- Pippa Greenwood offers a pre-holiday checklist to keep gardens neat
- Beautiful borders – team dahlias and crocosmia for a sizzling, exotic look
- Be inspired by readers' gardens – this month we visit a perennial-packed Hertforshire garden, a successful sloping plot in Derbyshire, and a plant-filled terrace in Welwyn Garden City
- Join Sarah Hopps as she visits Wollerton Old Hall in Shropshire
- Your questions answered, from child-safe ponds, autumn flowers, pruning roses, to rocket troubleshooting
- Garden health check – advice for a Cambridgeshire couple on maintaining their plant-packed urban garden
- Garden buys – clever night time lighting, and the pick of top trugs
- Over to you – readers' letters and photos
- Columnist Naomi Schillinger salutes veg-growing queen Joy Larkcom
Great offers and competitions
- We’ve got more than £1,530 worth of products to give away including a 17-litre petrol mower, a gilet, and tickets to the All About Gardening Show. Just click the WIN tab at the top of this page to enter.
- For every reader there's FREE penstemon and colchicum as well as money-saving offers on cyclamen and cottage garden classics
- Puzzles and prizes – win a Worx hedge trimmer or just play for fun!
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue delivered to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!