Garden Answers is the magazine that guarantees hands-on help for gardeners. Every month it brings you help and advice on flowers, fruit and veg - all in one magazine. So whether you want beautiful borders, a thriving veg plot - or both - then Garden Answers will help you achieve them. Every month it will inspire you with gardens to visit, in-depth looks at different plants and projects for your garden, plus tests on essential garden tools, answers to your gardening questions and great competitions, to help you get the most from your garden all year round.
• Discover autumn treasure – plants for seedheads, colourful stems, berries and vibrant leaves
• Create structure – use evergreens for permanent shapes
• Protect from frost – don't let your plants get nipped
• Secrets revealed – an overgrown acre is tackled into shape
• Grow and eat – microgreens explained
• Protect your shed – use timber paints and stains for a new look and longer life
• Celebrate… November, by making the best of misty mornings
• Garden heroes – meet Michael Walker, Head Gardener at Trentham in Staffordshire
• New plants – get fruit next season
• Jobs for November – protect patio plants, lift tubers, and take shrub cuttings
• Clare Foggett advises on buying greenhouses
• Pippa Greenwood on how to care for plants in a windswept site
• Beautiful borders – grasses, asters and red autumn foliage – plus a peony offer
• Be inspired by readers' gardens – this month we visit a country plot with winter wonder, an organised wilderness in Essex and a small London plot that's big on style
• Join Sarah Hopps as she visits Abbotsbury in Dorset
• Wildlife – protect bulbs buds and bark from squirrels
• Your questions answered, including moving plants, growing fennel, and choosing clematis
• Dealing with pets – limit garden damage from cats and dogs
• Garden buys – our pick of gardening boots and wellies
• Over to you – readers' letters and photos
• Community gardening – a Gateshead garden is saved from open-cast mining
• Columnist Naomi Schillinger shares her favourite gardens
• We’ve got loads of giveaways, including a hotel break, VegTrugs and leaf blowers. Just click the WIN tab at the top of this page to enter.
• For every reader there's FREE perennials (just pay postage) as well as money-saving offers on bumper bulb collections, shrubs, clumbers, and nerines
• Puzzles and prizes – win some Rainbow Trugs, or just play for fun!
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue delivered to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!