Garden Answers magazine
Garden Answers is the magazine that guarantees hands-on help for gardeners. Every month it brings you help and advice on flowers, fruit and veg - all in one magazine. So whether you want beautiful borders, a thriving veg plot - or both - then Garden Answers will help you achieve them. Every month it will inspire you with gardens to visit, in-depth looks at different plants and projects for your garden, plus tests on essential garden tools, answers to your gardening questions and great competitions, to help you get the most from your garden all year round.
- Inside our Spring issue (on sale now)
- Carry on spring – plant now for flowers through to May
- The top 10 climbers – hardy plants for flowers now
- Meet John Anderson from Exbury Gardens who talks about the dramatic planting in the New Forest
- Get creative with containers – low-cost plant displays with high impact
- Beautiful borders – contrast leafy evergreens with drifts of tulips – AND save on Sambucus nigra with our special offer
- Be inspired by readers' gardens – this month we visit a garden with hidden treasures in East London, and a haven of 20,000 tulips in Worcestershire
- Plant bee-friendly borders – cultivate your own nectar cafe!
- Dealing with dry, shady spots – Ian Hodgson has tips for a gloomy corner
- Celebrate… spring with colourful tulips
- Jobs for spring – find out what you could be doing this month
- New plants – climbers for hiding a wall or fence
- Clare Foggett gets chillies growing
- Pippa Greenwood tackles weed now to save hassle later
- Join Sarah Hopps as she visits Hampton Court Palace
- Grow and eat – add pizazz to homegrown salad with edible flowers... and get Christmas dinner started!
- Your questions answered from how to move large shrubs to using herbaceous plants as groundcover
- Garden health check helps one of our readers who wants to make the most of her small town garden
- Garden buys – pruning tools and architectural obelisks
- Over to your – readers' letters and photos
- Community garden – an urban haven in Kent full of flowers, veg and wildlife
- Columnist Naomi Schillinger is excited about the Edible Garden Show
Great offers and competitions
- We’ve got more than £1,540 worth of products to give away including a luxury spa break, Harrogate show tickets and composting and weedkiller sets
- For every reader there's a FREE clematis and DVD worth £33, 15 FREE petunias as well as money-saving offers on delphiniums and foxgloves
- Puzzles and prizes – test your gardening knowledge and win!
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue delivered to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!