Garden Answers is the magazine for gardening enthusiasts who want ideas, planting inspiration and friendly expert advice to create a beautiful garden that looks good all year round.
Every month it brings you the best of what's in flower now, design ideas to try at home, hints and tips to make light work of garden chores, cash-clever projects, practical advice on caring for your plot and stylish reader gardens packed with gorgeous plants. Our regular Wildlife and Grow & Eat sections are fun and informative - helping you make the most of your outdoor space.
Conjure up a little autumn magic with essential flowers, seedheads and berries!
October issue on sale now.
• Conjure up some autumn magic: Blushing berries, dazzling dahlias, sculptural seedpods and waves of backlit grasses will help add colour and texture to your garden.
• Celebrate...let the sun shine through! Choose tall slender wispy plants to filter autumn light through your garden.
• Be inspired by...asters for your autumn border, seed collecting kit, new books and diary dates, a leafy wreath project to make and stylish vintage accessories.
• New plants for autumn colour: Don't miss these vibrant must-have plants - they'll add a zing of autumn colour to any plot.
• Easy gardening! Your guide to this month's jobs, turn your greenhouse into a refuge for tender plants, tips for success with this autumn's keenly priced bareroot shrubs, plant an autumn container with charming violas and swirling sedge, and create a border of golden grasses to make your garden glow.
• Beautiful gardens! A cottage garden provides cut flowers and artistic inspiration, an Essex garden takes you to from the Med to North America, moisture-loving trees turn a London plot into an urban jungle, and salvaged agricultural pieces add interest to a farmhouse garden. Batsford Arboretum is our garden to visit this month, as it colours up for autumn.
• Free for you! Win a break at Wasinborough Hall, a powerful Toro blower/vac, a 'garden on a roll', and a Campingaz 4 series barbecue.
• Also; how to pack your plot with perfume, make the most of your veg patch, and our regular garden buys, problem solving column with Geoff Stebbings, garden buys, and your garden life pages.
Subscribe to Garden Answers magazine, every issue to your door, for the best offers and discounts. A Garden Answers magazine subscription will also make the ideal gift or present, so click here to subscribe today!